A classic fish that takes the original template and standard attributes of the original Steve Lis fish from 1970/71. We added a slight belly under the nose to give more paddling power and better projection after turns. Also the keel fins have been moved forward to make it more loose. The massive volume and flat rocker makes it a wave catcher. We recommend it 3” shorter than your regular board.
Warning: Last items in stock!
* Take in mind that volume can be modified in many ways, so a shorter board can have more liters than a longer one. We’ll figure out the best dimensions for you when we design the board.
Every Flama board is totally custom made, we don’t make stock boards. This means we you should use our board catalogue as a starting point. Also take board measurements and liters as mere orientation. Just let us know what you’re looking for, what kind of surfing or feel you envise, the boards you usually ride and your favourite one, the kind of waves you expect to surf, etc. The more I know from you the better! With that info in mind I’ll design the board and pass you a proposal so you can check it and give me the ok.
• You preffer a stiffer and longer lasting board (we don’t mean heavier!).
• A board that allows DIY repairs. Cork rails also absorve impacts in a way you won’t believe, and if they ever ding they do not urge to be repaired.
• It’s going to be your everyday board or plan to travel a lot with it.
• You want a very light and more performance oriented board.
• If you’re looking for the flexy and pop feel of an EPS/epoxi board.
• If we work with a hand shaped board.
• FCS-I classic plugs, Futures fin systems and Usbox (no ption for FCS-II or FCS Fusion)
• Possible decoration with tints or small pyrographed logo/image
• Serial number and GoldLevel Ecoboard certification stamp
Prices do not include:
• Extra fin boxes
• Drawings or extensive decorations
— Allow a period of 8/10 weeks to make your surfboard. Once I start I'll be sending you pictures of the whole process so you can follow how your board is being made.—
We don’t ship outside EU due to environmental reasons. There are very good builders all arround the planet that might be closer to where you live. Just let us know and we’ll try to recommend you other sustainable labels we trust.
CHECK THE FLAMA INSTRUCTION MANUAL TO KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BOARD.
* required fields